It’s 34 fun things to do before I turn 35…
- Get my passport and use it
- Run five 5Ks (I did one already!)
- Visit a new National Park
- Host a wine and cheese party
- Host four family dinners – not holidays
- Fix up the garage – started this one too!
- Plant a terrarium
- Start painting my nails more often
- Visit my best college buddies at each of their houses. (Yep, I just invited myself girls!)
- Take my kayak out more. (Can I get it on the water 10 times this season?)
- Go to the Pocono house more
- Play some rummy with my grandmom
- Eat 35
tomatoesReese’s peanut butter cups
- Make 10 new recipes
- Try out 10 new (to me!) local restaurants
- Commit 5 acts of “Guerilla Goodness”
- Find somewhere to volunteer
- Read 10 books
- Go to the Morris Arboretum
A little housekeeping about the list:
You probably noticed that there are only 19 things on this list of 34 things, huh? Apparently, it’s still a work in progress. Like life. Got any suggestions?
You may have also noticed that I got real specific with numbers up there – five 5Ks, ten times in the kayak, etc. Overkill? The bonus will be that I’ll actually complete way more than 34 things, ensuring a year that is packed to the gills with fun!
Lastly, I feel compelled to write some sort of disclaimer. Something along the lines of…”I reserve the right to alter, edit, delete or renumber this list at any point for any reason, etc, etc…” But does that defeat the purpose? If it goes on the list, it should stay on the list and be done and have fun doing it?? No take-backs?