Ugh. Work has had me busy this past week, so I didn’t get to do anything fun from my list. Wait. I did start a new book. It’s good. I’ll tell you about it later. I had other fun though. There were parties and bike rides. I held a peeing turtle. Well, the pee part wasn’t that fun, but who doesn’t love turtles? Anyway, I’ve had this list on my mind. I’ve been scheming up a few additions and I have one revision here too. I’ve decided that if I put it on the list, I’m going to try my very best to make it happen. I can revise by adding, but not deleting. I am soooo looking forward to my upcoming vacation time and summer fun. Here’s a bit of what I might be up to…
- 20. Try out the beers at 5 new breweries. Must include at least one tour. (The learning will justify the drinking, right?)
- 21. Print and display some photos from my travels.
- 22. Learn to take better photos.
- 23. Hike some local trails.
- 24. Fly a kite on the beach.
- 25. See the northern lights. (This is a winter activity so, brrrr! and how about maybe Iceland?????)
- A revision to #10 about kayaking. I’m going to add at least one ocean kayak with some wave riding. I’m a calm water kinda girl, but this could be fun. At the very least it’ll be entertaining for those watching while I wipe out. Look for pics later.
Also, there seems to be a push amongst several friends that I actually buck up and eat 35 tomatoes. Frieeeeeeeends!!?? C’mon! I only added that one to the list so I could connect the blog name and use the strikethrough font! I’ll probably throw up. But, maybe. MAYBE! I’ll eat one…piece. I’d so much rather eat peanut butter cups. Just sayin.
9 more to add…